4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the cultural highlights of Ukraine and Moldova with ease on this 4-day tour. Depart from you Kiev hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Accompanied by a guide, travel to the town of Starokonstantyniv and the city of Kamianets-Podilsky. Cross into Moldova and visit Chisinau, with a break on the way to sample local Moldovan wine. Continue on to the unrecognized republic of Transnistria before returning to Ukraine and stopping in Odessa.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Ukraine and Moldova from your guide
- Taste local Moldovan wine
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Wine tasting in Cricova
Entrance tickets to the attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any centrally located Kyiv hotel or apartment
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Tour operates from 2 persons in the group. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum size of the group is 10 people
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. You should check the VISA requirements for your country to enter Moldova and Transnistria before the trip. If you need VISA to enter Ukraine, make sure it is a multi or double entry, as you will leave the territory of Ukraine and enter again.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Small-Group Ukraine - Moldova Tour from Kyiv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKievFood Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauCity Tours - ChisinauNature and Wildlife - ChisinauWine Tastings - ChisinauMulti-day Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauFood Tours - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivCity Tours - KharkivNature and Wildlife - KharkivWine Tastings - KharkivMulti-day Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivFood Tours - IasiBus Tours - IasiCity Tours - IasiNature and Wildlife - IasiWine Tastings - IasiMulti-day Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiCategory