Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour to Whitehaven Beach aboard a high-speed catamaran, from Port Airlie
- Enjoy relaxing on the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach
- Capture great photo ops of the stunning beach
- Refuel with complimentary tea and coffee
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Soak up the scenery as you cruise in style on an air-conditioned catamaran that speeds over the ocean to Whitehaven Beach, a stretch of five miles (seven kilometers) of gorgeous white–sand beach with turquoise water lapping at the shore. Whitehaven Beach is located on the largest island in the region, Whitsunday Island. The fully protected and uninhabited island shelters various turtle species along with an astounding variety of colorful fish and other marine life. Have time to swim, take a leisurely walk or simply relax on this stunning beach.
Enjoy morning or afternoon tea served on board your boat, then return to Port Airlie at the end of a divine visit to this island paradise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Snacks available to purchase
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff