Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the natural wonders of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef on a convenient half-day cruise from Airlie Beach. Cruise out to the outer reef on a pontoon, dive in to swim and snorkel among the colorful corals, and spot exotic marine life on a semi-submersible boat tour. Optional activities include scuba diving and Seabob excursions, and a buffet lunch is served on-board.
- Half-day Great Barrier Reef cruise from Airlie Beach
- Cruise around the outer reef of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Swim and snorkel amid vibrant corals and schools of tropical fish
- Admire the underwater wonders and marine life on a semi-submersible boat tour
- Tuck into a delicious morning tea and buffet lunch on-board
- Enjoy optional activities such as scuba diving or Seabob excursions
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the Great Barrier Reef or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Coffee and/or Tea
Landing and facility fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Diving & Seabob
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
24 The Cv Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.