Explore our promoted experiences
- Pick-up from Base Backpackers is included
- Chill out and escape the heat on a shaded boat
- Safety equipment is provided
- A fun and informative tour that’s suitable for the whole family
Departure & Return
If your meeting there please arrive to Shute harbor marina terminal 15 mins prior to departure time.
if meeting in Airlie Beach. please meet at Base back packers. 336 Shute Harbor road 30 minutes before tour departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Passengers must be fit and able to board / Disembark unaided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pioneer Adventures Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nice tour for children as they enjoyed looking for fish ." See review